Sunday 21 September 2014

Face Tag 20 of 29 faces

Hello, this post is a little long as I have had a good play including making some of my own stamps.

For the stamps I played with fun foam and my heated iron stick thingy. I played with pattens and came up with 5 different stamps.

I played with mixIng them together to create collage pages which I then scanned and printed some off to use.










I coloured these with different colour distress ink. Feel free to copy picture if you like them and I would love it if you hit the follow button too.

Anyway here is the tag


I died brushed fresco finish paints in Plum, Eggplant, Lilac and knocked it back with white. Paints from Paper Artsy


I added Haystack, Chesse cake and Pumkin soup once this has dried I added stamping in all the back ground colours, and then added black arcival ink.


To complete the tag I used a face template I made when playing along with Clare Lloyd in a Paper Artsy challenge.  I cut out my face and body and marked how I wanted her hair. I did this also for her dress. I then used these templates to cut out from the collage paper I made earlier.


Once I was happy with all the bits, I assembled it together




Thanks for looking 

Take care Debs xx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ace tag debs. I love her hair colour and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag. The colours are fab and your girl is beautiful. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your play time, great Tag and fantastic face. The paper piecing is awesome especially her hair:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is my favourite of your work to date Deborah. The patterns, balance and colours are just perfect to me. Reminds me of some of Picasso's earlier work. She is stupendous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh love how you've done this one, that background is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig