Monday 1 September 2014

JOFY sample 1

Hello and welcome to the steps of how I made my first sample.

I started with a tag board from my stash which I brayered with colours from the new limited additions colours of Cherry Red, Turquoise and a touch of Slate. I knocked it back with Chalk.



I stamped the background with archival in watering can




 The feature stamping was in black archival


I used the same colours to fill in the stamps adding some London bus to make it darker.



And the finished  tag.



All products from Paper Artsy

All new release stamps are now available from your favourite PaperArtsy retailer. 

Thank you for your visit and see you tomorrow for CAS Card.

Debsxxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Fabulous, great background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Debs! Love the burst of red against the gorgeous background. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background on your Tag Debs it is amazing! Some wonderful stamping and blending of colours and a fantastic end result :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig