Thursday 4 September 2014

Day 4 of 29

Evening! I was sitting in shed this evening ( I'm writing this yesterday ) and saw the balsa wood I purchased last week for something else, and had the idea to paint a face on a piece. I cut off a length and and painted it in Vintage Lace  fresco finish acrylic paint from Paper Artsy. Next I coated the outside in seedless preserve distress paint from Ranger. I dried this off and it was ready to go.


I drew my face and started mapping out the features.



And this is who was created. I love her hair! 




Thanks for your visit, I would love to hear your thoughts if you have the time x

Debs xx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Your faces are getting better, love her eyes, but yes, the hair is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you gave her a ribbon. Vulnerable, wistful face and yes, hair is lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Debs, really enjoying your faces, love those eyes:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your faces - this one is very elegant looking. I really wish I could draw - thank goodness for stamps lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never painted on wood, it looks inspiring. You've captured beautifully her features!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig