Day 1 of 29

Evening all, yes I'm joining the challenge. I love doing faces and so this challenge will be great for me.

I do not promise to blog everyday but will do my faces and experiment with different mediums.

 So here is my first face of 29 


See you soon

Debs xxx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

8 comments:

  1. She looks very intent on thinking about something. Dreaming about the perfect paints perhaps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks like a wood carving. . .happy and carefree

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab!! Wow, that is some challenge, you are very brave and good luck with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this a lot. Did you carve a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and then filled in the missing bits :)

      Delete
  5. Way to start your challenge Debs, this is awesome, love the face stamp you carved. Great you are sharing your talents! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts