Tuesday 2 September 2014

JOFY Sample 2

Hello me again with steps on how I made sample no 2

JOFY often demonstrates the stamps she has designed in a 'less is more' way, and having seen this demonstrated last year by attending one of her classes, chose this technique for my number two project. I also thought I'd keep the colour palette simple.

I started by stamping the main flower from plate 26 and used slate darkened a little 




I mounted the image onto silver and then onto black card and then added the sentiment 




The finished card


Products from Paper Artsy


Thanks for the visit, take care.

Debs xxx

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I so admire CAS style cards. I think it is really difficult to 'nail' that 'less is more' look so that it looks stylish and finished. This card is beautiful. I love your colour choices. It's simple, but really effective. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing as i adore Grey this is perfect Debs, i also love CAS cards and find them very relaxing to do even if there is more to do to get them looking this simple...

    Well done on another fantastic project for the new stamp releases :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig