Day 3 of 29

I was down the shed looking at some of the other faces and came upon Deborah  who has
challenged herself to only use charcoal and acrylic. Mmmm I thought to myself, now where is my charcoal...

Well I found it tucked away. It's unopened can you guess how long I've had it. No!  not 10 years. It is probably 28/29 years ago that I bought it. Well anyway here is my quickly drawn face. I've also shown some different angled shots as I love how it can change what you are looking at.

So to start 





I love her big eye, and bent nose and I'm so enjoying the challenge. Love it! Love it! Love it!.

See you tomorrow

Debs xx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous drawing, I love this one and also previously posted...you are very talented!
    Best wishes from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful face, loads of character here. Enjoying seeing your different styles:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has sex appeal. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts