Sunday 15 July 2018

Challenge reminder

Happy Sunday everyone, today I’m sharing a beautiful Dream Catcher designed by Melina for Rubber Dance and I’ve used it in this post to remind you of the current challenge, which runs to end of the month, so still plenty of time to enter.




So I started with a wet in wet technique by wetting my watercolour card and then dropping colour onto the wet card.
The water travels across the page randomly, or as I like to think it goes to where it wants to be lol.





I dried the page  thoroughly and then with blue gold added lots of splashes, I load my brush with lots of colour and then tap the brush on my other hand over the areas I want the paint. The bigger the brush the larger the splashes. ( sorry for the focal point being out of focus, I was trying to show the gold)




Then I stamped the focal point and the little elements randomly round the page. I mounted this onto gold card before adding it to a card 



Hope you like it 
Hugs xxx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig