Friday 1 September 2017

Today is the day!

Hello everyone today has finally arrived. It has taken a long time to get here, but today I am proud to announce I have designed my first set of Stencils which are now on sale. I also have a treat in store, some gorgeous makes by some very talented people who I'm sure you all know.



First we have Mike  and some ways you can play with him







 Now let's see what the very talented Bryan Evans has used him.




Next is Boho Jane 







 And here's the amazing Sam Butler and how she used her.



Next is Skellen 





Here's what both Sam and Bryan created first is Sam





And Bryan








Now we have Julie









And lastly Patterns 










Little clue there who will sharing her fabulous makes for us.






There you all 5

They can be purchased from my Etsy shop and soon at Country View Crafts and Handmade at Helen's 

Take care all 
Hugs


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Great to see how versatile your stencils are Debs.Lots of stunning stencil samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the release of your stencils Debs, they all look and work amazingly. Loving the differentiation between the teams designs as it shows just how versatile they really are. Well done everyone & Big congrats Debs. I hope to maybe purchase and have a play with these very soon. Hugs and Best Wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, they look fab! I am sure they will do really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! And you're launched! I'm so excited for you Debs. This launch is the result of a lot of hard work, I know. These are all winners for me. I adore stencils and these are just gorgeous. Can't wait to share my ideas too! Big, congratulatory hugs! You're a star xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris and thank you for all your support xxx

      Delete
  5. Congrats Debs, they look fanstastic!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your very first stencil launch! Well done, Debs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo congratulations Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you. These are fab. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig