Saturday 9 September 2017

It's Christmas!

Well not really, but it is time to think about all the those crafty makes for the festive time, whatever you celebrate. Hello everyone I hope this post find you well. I was thinking how fortunate so many of us are. We have our problems true, but if you are reading this, I guess you are basically okay. I've been Thinking about all the people affected by the storms of late...

On a lighter note, tonight sees me over on the Paper Artsy blog  with a little project using the lovely Kay Carly's  new stamps and Stencils, which is a fab set that all mix and match. So why not pop over and have a look.

I knew straight away what I wanted to make but as I hadn't used these stamps and Stencils I needed a play first. I took photos as I thought it would be useful and have kept my little samples as a reference for future projects. I mainly used Infusions and watercolours for these practice pieces samples below. These aren't finished pieces and I kept them as a reference but I could use them in future projects. 









And here's what's on the blog



Take care everyone 

Hugs xxx





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Fab makes Debs, great inspiration for the upcoming festive season... It will be here before we know it!! In the meantime enjoy the rest of your Birthday :)) Hugs & Best Wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your creativity. You designed an amazing items for Christmas time. Thanks for sharing:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig