Thursday 20 April 2017

DecoArt Play

Hello everyone I'm back to share another journal page, using DecoArt products. I do love their spray mist as the colour dries permanently so you can build up loads of layers add drips etc without fear of making mud by contaminating the layer beneath.

I used the burlap page page of my journal - first layer white craft paste, lots of sprays and some media fluids rubbed on with my finger. Then one of Andy Skinners Stencil Fossil, with black craft Paste. On top of which I sprinkled aged Ochre embossing powder and heated until melted. This can take longer than normal as the paste is still wet. It does look though. I coloured the centre into an eye which is gave a little more interest. 

 

I do hope you like my rusty piece!

Take care 
Hugs xxx
 
SHARE:

3 comments

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig