Wednesday 25 January 2017

Hand made Jewelry

Morning friends and followers and welcome to the ArtZone! As you can see the blog has been having a bit of a makeover, hopefully you can still find everything. I'm still tweeking bits I don't like, but it time consuming, especially as I don't know what I'm doing lol. I would love to know what you think, especially if you have any difficulties navigating around.

I've been sharing some art work on Facebook this week and came across some photos of Jewelry I had made which I took with a blog post in mind. Well here they are.

 

This enamel piece was made at Curly Girl Crafts who is a very talented artist and teacher who lives in Colchester 
She teaches classes on many crafts such as enamelling, glassworks wet and dry felting, and many many more!
Toni is very friendly and puts you straight at ease, at the same time as being very professional! 
If you live local her classes are a must! 
 

The beads I made from polymer clay and then painted.

 
Silver beads and crystal 

 
3 styles of necklaces 
The middle one is completely hand made, I made each link and wrapped the beads.

 
 

Close up 

 
You can see how old these are by the tarnish!


I hope you like what I made, once I'm moved and settled in my new craft room I intend to make some.

Take care
Hugs xxx
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are stunning.
    Lucky you having a craft room when you move.
    It will be lovely staying in touch via Facebook and your blog ( which is terrific )
    Hugs Ali xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes Debs! I used to teach jewellery making a few years back. Too fiddly for me now. Love the blog! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jewelry Deb you are a very clever lady xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig