Tuesday 23 August 2016

Journal page

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well, and enjoying the summer. We are having a heat wave at the moment here in Essex, although not sure why they call it that, this is summer, and I remember summers as a girl and they were hot. Anyway it has been very hot, and when I don't have to do anything it's lovely but as soon as I move, I start to glow. Lol! Please do keep safe and make sure you drink plenty, as we had a level 3 alert today at work. If you can stay out of the Sun between 12-3pm and keep as cool as you can. The elderly and young are most vulnerable.        


Okay,  on with my journal page, which is inspired by this months challenge, in the wanderlust online class I'm doing. For obvious reasons I cannot give you the details but the materials I used I will list at the bottom.   


  

 Golden:              heavy bodied Matte Medium, Fibre paste 
 Paper Artsy:       Grunge Paste, JOFY mini 49, 50 
 Dina Wakley:      Media Line heavy bodied Acrylic Paint,  
 Prima:                Texture brushes (designed by Finnabair), colorbloom sprays 

 My own stamps, and craft stash.

Well there you have it. Anther page in my large Dylusions journal. 

 

I hope you can pop back soon, as I'm teaching on Saturday and hope to share the sample page over the weekend. For all of you off at the weekend enjoy! 

Take care as always

Hugs xxx

 

                             
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is fabulous debs, so original, what a great class! You are so right to say about the elderly needing to drink plenty. I am not near mum so I just went onto her milk delivery account and added elderflower presse which I know she will enjoy. Walking around with a bottle of water isn't a habit for the older generation,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much variety on your panels, and yet they all work together. And the contrast with the background colours really makes them pop. I haven't Wanderlusted since February... ah well, you can't have everything!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, I love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig