Thursday 25 August 2016

Celebrations and a Quick Journal Play

Hello everyone, thanks for popping in. I'm soooo excited, today I got my 100th follower! 100 of you fabulous people have followed my blog. I'm blown away! Thank you all, it means so much me. Before I forget, welcome to my new new follower. I hope you enjoy seeing what I create. To celebrate, I am going to organise a little thank you, to one of you picked randomly. I'll post all the details tomorrow, so watch this space.   Okay, so now onto my journal page, which is in my small Dylusions Journal. I must admit that I am not a fan of these journals. I rarely find they can handle the amount of water and paint I use, without tearing, and warping. I do love the different sizes, and how strong the covers are. I have already started planning what I will do on the covers, but that's a long, way away. I will use them up, but then look for a different ones. Suggestions welcome!  
  Here's my page, Fresco Acrylic paint for the flowers and stems - Lavender, Snow Flake and Granny Smith. Infusions - Black Night and Violet Storms. Pearl Glaze, all from Paper Arsty. 
 
Hope you like it!
Take care as always
Hugs xx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is lovely, Debs. Also, I would say that Dylusions journals are probably the best with Strathmore Multi Media coming second, but I don't think you can beat single sheets. It helps to stick two pages back to back with gel medium though. Finally, I'm delighted to be your 100th follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there debs had a great time at the workshop I am loving what we do keep it going can't wait for the next one xtx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100+ followers. I love popping by here, although I don't often comment (shame on me!). Love your journal pages, especially the ones using the new JOFY stamps .... I've had a Dylusions journal sat on my desk for months and I can't bring myself to start putting paint on it. Maybe once I get my craft room sorted again (it's on the move at the moment) you've inspired me enough to make a start :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig