Thursday 5 May 2016

The Robin and the Girl

Good Morning everyone, I hope you are well. Today I'm at That's Crafty's blog where I'm sharing an MDF tag. As I was writing this post, I sensed that a story was forming somewhere in my mind, and it will be about the Robin and the girl. Now, this isn't a coincidence,  as I have wanted to get started on a project based on an online workshop with Robin Laws called the Story Tellers Art, and now I can.  I'll tell you more about this in another post, as I want to share a peep of today's project.

Please visit That's Crafty to see the full project and how I created this tag.

 

Take Care as always Hugs 

Debs xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig