Friday 22 January 2016

Trio of ATCs

Hello everyone, it's that time again for a new challenge over at That's Crafty. The theme is ATCs and for my inspiration I chose to do three. I wanted to show that you can create so many different styles. Also, there is more fabulous inspiration from my team mates over on the blog.

So get your thinking caps on and get those wonderful creations entered into the challenge. Check out the rules before you enter to ensure you qualify. If chosen you will win a £20 voucher to spend in That's Crafty's shop. How great is that?

 

My ATCs are two grey/white board with rounded corners and 1 acrylic all from That's Crafty. I used Archival inks in various colours with Dinky Stencils, for my background of the two boards. On my acrylic I used Versamark glue and Sara Naumann bird stamp with White Sparkle embossing powder. I used it on the front side as I wanted to see the texture of the embossing powder.

You can see above that the background is painted with several colours, these are Media Fluids. I chose colours that were very translucent as I wanted the White card I had backed it with, to show through here and there. As well as provide a base on which the colours could be true colour.

On this one I have shown how it can hold up to many elements. There are four layers on this ATC. Both the heart and the tiny tag are from That's Crafty and can be bought in MDF too.

Again lots of stencils and then stamps from Emma Godfrey. I don't know where the little man came from but he is a perfect size. I used Gelatos to colour the heart.

 

I really loved playing with these. Every time I create one I remember how much fun it is. I hope I have inspired you to play along.

Take care for now, see you soon hugs Debs xx

 

 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your trio is so creative Debs. All our wonderful. Of course - living on a ranch - I should make the cowboy one my fav but... the bird is just soooo unique, it has to be my top pick. The background is stunning - love the colors and then the "flocked" bird in contrast - just LUSCIOUS. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese are really gorgeous Debs and love all the texture you've incorporated.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super ATCs Debs - brilliant colours and textures - fabulous designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I was going to play, but time seems to have got the better of me yet again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific ATCs - I really love working on this size. I think my favourite is probably Sara's bird against that wonderful background, but they're all great.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig