Friday 29 May 2015

Journal Page

Hello to you all. I'm thrilled you are visiting because I have really enjoyed playing today.  It's not often I have a Friday off work, so it was lovely to be off today. It's Art It Friday over on Kim Dellow's Blog and that means it's face day, and so I thought I'd add a face to my page. I did kind of get carried away :).

I used DecoArt Products for this page starting with the Media Mists. Then using Andy Skinner Stencils and Media Fluids I added another layer.




                               



The next layer was one of Andy Skinner's texture stamps.




Above you can see the start of the face.

                                                

Sorry more Daisys 





Next came this





As I said at the start I loved creating this page. Do come back later as I have another journal to show. Big hugs Debsxxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You're still on a daisy kick too I see - love this face, and her hair is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Debs,this really is stunning!! Love the twisty hair and you can never have too many daisies. I'm on a Poppy kick at the moment,can't stop painting them!
    Big lovely weekend hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't mind daisies at all! I love your daisies! Your girl's hair is wonderful and she has a beautiful, gothic look too! Great face and journal page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness all the layers and the details, gorgeous Debs! Adore her and love her hair. So glad you had fun playing and that you linked her up to Show Your Face this week. Thank you for the fab shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig