Thursday 28 May 2015

Dreaming TIO style

Evening everyone, thank you for coming by. Tonight when I came home, I was fortunate that my lovely husband had sorted dinner, so I had some time to play.

It's time for a new challenge over at Dragons Dreaming and so I thought I'd play along. I  loved all the team inspirations which you can see here, but I was particularly inspired by Julie Anne's colour and circles. 

I found a tag which had already been painted purple, which was very handy. I'm still practicing my Daisys and thought the dark purple would be a perfect background for some more.

             
You can see that my circles are embossed with aged ochre Frantage. I painted my Daisy's with Chalk Fresco Acrylic from Paper Artsy

For the next coat I added a tiny amount of Tinned Peas Fresco; just enough to tint the White.



I finished the flowers and added some stamping from one of Emma Godfreys stamps from Paper Artsy in white to the middle of the circles. And then tied on a ribbon.



I gave the Tag a trim with some great scissors to add something different.

Sorry if I'm getting boring with the Daisys but I cannot stop. I am so loveing painting them at the moment and I do need the practice, lol.  Take care and I'll see you soon.

Debsxx

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Debs, this is really gorgeous! I am so delighted that my tag inspired you. Your golden circles look fabulous with the daisies, which continue to look even lovelier! Thank You for dreaming so beautifully with the Dragons this fortnight. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debs this is a fabulous tag!! I love the daisies, they are getting better and better! The gold circles work perfectly as well.. Thanks for dreaming with the Dragons this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that you painted the daisies! They are fabulous! Love the tag, glorious! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah. You can never have too many daisies in my opinion. I just love them. Everything on your tag works so beautifully together. The daisies work so well with the deep purple background. A marriage made in heaven! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty - your daisies work really well against the rich purple - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing tag, just gorgeous. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A quite elegant looking tag. The daisys are beauties! And the pretty circles with text are a chic setting. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely, the gold circles look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous tag Deborah and thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Dragons Dream this week. Love how you have used the purple and circles theme.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig