Sunday 19 April 2015

She Art

Hello everyone, thank you for popping in. The weekend is nearly over and Monday is on his Way. I cannot believe how quick the weekend flies by. I haven't felt like doing much this weekend, sofa surfed for most of it, snuggled with husband which has been nice. I did however spend some time this afternoon playing in my journal. 

I'm very influenced by artists such as Cristy Tomlinson and Kelly Rae Roberts. I love their whimsy style especially She Art. I have signed up for one of Cristy's online She Art courses and hope to start next week. For now, here is my take on those lovely girls.



Would love to know what you think.

Take care now and I'll see you soon.

Debs xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think it's just great - hope you enjoy the online class, it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Debs!!! How gorgeous is your lovely Girl with her mini dress, great boots and wonderful hair, sat her with jaw dropping...

    Your background is warm and lush i really love it. Hope you enjoy your class it sounds wonderful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page the little girl is adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig