Tuesday 4 March 2014

Craft club

Evening all,  well that is Tuesday nearly dealt with, roll on tomorrow. I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine ( of course if you have some )

Just a quick post today😀

Last night I went to my first ever craft club and it was delicious. We were all given a small journal to record and play in which was fab. The focus of the night was zentangle. There were lots of books and paper pattens to look at which were all very inspiring.

I got to play for 3 whole hours with a pencil/ pen and pieces of paper. It was so soothing and here are my first efforts.






This was done in pencil but I think it would have looked really good in pen.






Sorry this one is slightly blurred not sure what happened. They were all done in a similar way of just using the pencil and letting the shape emerge.

I hope you like looking at them because I think I'm hooked.

Take care big hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love them Debs. Zentangle is very soothing and can be addictive. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look great! I would love to know more because it looks like a great way to unwind. I love doodling and find that often helps me to de-stress. Thanks for sharing this Deborah. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Doodling, have Zentangle book 7, circle shapes. Am practising a lot. Used the heart i did on wk9 DLP page.

    Glad you enjoying too, fab first tangles:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig