Thursday 3 May 2018

Another journal page

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying spring if you are in the UK and wherever you are that you are peaceful and happy. Today I have another journal page for you, so sit back and relax while I take you through my process. It’s very similar to my last post if you missed it you can find here.





Lots of collage papers knocked back with Fresco chalk acrylic paint from Paper Artsy.




Elements on the background include Distress Crayons, Aqua Flow Pens for the stamping which is Vintage Script from Rubber Dance.





The gold in the corners is Corners no1 from ArtZone And the girl is painted with Media Fluids from DecoArt.





Using Acrylic ink in Burnt Umber and my dip pen I outlined the leaves from the stencil. More butterflies from the Crafter’s Companion papers and then to finish a die cut and textured butterfly from Tim Holtz.









A last look at the whole page.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all soon.

Hugsxx 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig