Sunday 11 March 2018

Another post card for Country View Crafts

Hello everyone, and Happy Mothers Day to all you mums out there. I’m a bit late with this post today, which I blame on my recent move. Doing it yourself moves sure do take it out of you, and I’m am extremely tired. However, we are in and the house is mostly sorted. I have some tidying to do in the studio but I’m nearly there. I’ve also been able to sort it out to allow videoing of my projects as this year I want to get my act together with better tutorials etc.

Anyway onto my card for today!


Here how it was created.

I created my background with those fabulous Distress Oxides, I do love these and cannot wait to get my hands on the new colours



Once they were dry I added some white ink, then in black I used Vintage Script from Rubber Dance.




Next I added some stencils from my collection sold at ArtZone which I painted with watercolours Gansai Tambi by Kuretake 



Lastly I added a whiteboard leaf again from my collection as well as some stars.



The sentiment is a handwritten one as I don’t have a stamp with that saying.

There is still time to enter this months challenge, so why not give it a go.

Take care
Hugs Xxx




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. FABulous Debs..love the layers and colours.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, moving is such a terribly exhausting thing! I hope, you get sorted all soon, so that you can relax a little bit.
    Your card is beautiful, I like the saying and the wonderful colors.
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Debs, gorgeous background and fun sentiment. I'm looking forward to seeing your videos, it's very brave of you! 😁xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig