Tuesday 31 October 2017

All things spooky

Hello Everyone today I’m sharing a scary woman I created for Halloween and a special post over on The Mixed Up Mag blog where some of the team share their fiendish makes to get you in the mood. To be honest though I’m a little scared myself, as I’m trying to write this post in my normal app and it’s doing some really weird things, like opening and closing it’s self for no reason. I’d best get it finished!





Here is my spooky woman


I first drew then painted her and once she was finished I took a photo then took her into an app on my IPad called Distress FX. Here I gave her the vintage look. Below are the different steps.











Wishing you all a spooky Halloween 
Keep safe
Hugs xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig