Wednesday 13 July 2016

Loving this Stamp

Hi everyone, at the weekend I got time to play with my new stamp by Trish Latimer. You can follow this  link to her Etsy shop  to see the other girls she has created, they are so cute! So here's my journal page.
 
I used Prima Water soluble Pencils and oil Crayons, Lyndys stamp Gang Sprays Fude Pen by Ranger
and of course this this beauty is from the World Girl series, no 5.
Here are step outs
 
 
 
 
 
And a couple of close ups
 
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your day,
Take care as always 
Hugs Debs xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There're fab aren't they I've just had a play with one of mine. Great page.
    Love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig