Friday 16 October 2015

Face for Friday

Hello everyone, welcome! As always thank you for popping in, I do love it when you all visit. I haven't been able to visit as many blogs as I would like lately, but I do try to catch up with you all. Many of you will understand that working full time, running a home, (even if there are only two of us at home you'd think I had a whole family to take care of lol.) and crafting, there is not allot of time left.

Well today is Friday and those that know me, know I try to link to the lovely Kim Dellow's Show your face. I try to get there every week, but sometimes life gets in the way.

This week Kim was over on the Paper Artsy Blog as their topic this fortnight, is faces. Yes I know. faces are everywhere! But once you start I know you will be addicted. Kim shared a fabulous face on the blog with a tutorial so pop along and have a look.




I recently signed up for an online class with Ivy Newport and Robin Laws, called Paint and Pixels. It is a great little class that's demonstrates mixing digital with your own art. I love this idea! So I have been playing on the iPad during these older evenings. Here is what I came up with this week.





I do love drawing digitally as you can correct mistakes so easily. I also find very useful as a practice tool. And as always with Procreate ( I also used Repix in this creation) there is a video which is produced automatically so you can view your process. I have attached it below, but it is also on my You Tube channel.





Well that's me for today but pop back tomorrow as there is another post due around 7pm but shhhh it's a secret!

Take care all hugs Debs xx



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Now, I wonder what that secret could be, Debs? I love your digital art and this is a great example. Thank you so much for your comment on my first post, you are always so encouraging. I have a second offering today, which is a surprise for you in particular, so if you have time at some point, please pop across to Show Your Face to see what it is! Te he! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Great to see how she came into life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning, fantastic hair, Love your background and all the twinkly bits.
    Digital work is just addictive as real stuff. Trouble is then you end up looking at even more blogs/digi scrap sites and have even less time...
    Have a lovely weekend.... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That video was SOOO cool to watch!!! (It's so neat to see the "layers" and know that at one time she had a crown... It's like watching a story unfold right before your eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so fantastic and I loved watching the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this class and I love that dreamy quality made by the digital changes. Wonderful face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very brave to have taken up digital drawing. Beautiful face ... shading is exquisite. I still need a brush in my hand. Thanks for sharing. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig