Sunday 26 January 2014

Very quick box


I wasn't going to do any more PA projects this week but caught the bug of the cube. Especially as my pals Sam and Lesley made one without the die.

So I cut mine out of mount board which I learnt was a mistake but I completed it anyway.

All materials are from Paper Artsy this is quid ink



I then used vintage lace and Spanish mulberry once dry I coated with metallic glaze. I chose to use Darcy uk stamps as I thought they would look great on my cube.

I edged them and then used the butterfly and heart stamps.

I had problems with the mount board as it cracked where it was folded and did not have the neat finish I was looking for but I added some treasure gold which gave it more of a vintage look, and I was happy with that.

Thanks for looking 

Hugs Debx 




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The finished cube looks just great - I've missed the deadline but may just try one of these later! Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your pink and black looks very striking indeed, wouldn't of been my choice but I actually do love it!! (hehehehe!!!) Great choice of images too and fab choice for the outer edge decoration.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Deborah. Bit lilacy as well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I like this, it's very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Deborah, great ATBlock! Love Squid Ink paint mixed with Eggplant it makes a fab color, never seen it mixed with the Spanish Mulbury. Great choice of stamps, like the vintage look:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig