Friday 3 January 2014

Teddy bear

Over on A Creative Need the January Challenge is up check it out here,  also check out the Etsy shop. Here is my inspiration for the challenge.

I got my bits together


Then assembled my card. I wasn't sure what embellishments I wanted to use, so played  around a bit until I was happy. For the teddy I used spectrum noir alcohol inks in FS4 and FS6 for the fur, and then DR1 and 3 for the ribbon. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

The finished card


Thanks for looking 
Debsx 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your bear is very cute, i don't get on well with alcohol pens but see you use them really well!

    So glad to see your first post for your new DT position at A Creative Need. Looking forward to more from you:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner to comment on your sweet card!! I am so happy you have joined the team at ACN and your first creation is wonderful!!
    hugs,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig