Saturday 11 January 2014

Love is in the air

I'm entering this tag into the Artistic Stamper challenge which you can see here.

I loved playing with my Gelatos earlier today so thought I'd have another go. I started by scribbling some colours. Blended them with water and my finger. Then used some stencils with distress ink. I'm really loving playing with ink and stencils at the moment it is so much fun.


I also thought that I would enter this tag into a challenge at our creative corner which you can see here which is to use something from your stash that you haven't yet used. Well I am guilty of that many times over as I more stash than I have time to use. For this challenge I chose my birds cage from Tim Holltz which I cut from mount board.

I then used guilding flakes in peacock to give the cage some sparkle. Then I added hearts in various size to the cage.




I then added a sentiment to finish the tag


Thank you for looking and your comments would be lovely to read.
Debs xx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the vibrant colours on this and the way you did the birdcage. Good luck with the challenges! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deborah, this piece of ArT is stunning. Gelatos do look like fun to play with, i don't own any so have no experience with them. I believe Lin Brown rates these above Inktense Pencils/Bars so they must be good.

    Your project is vibrant, full of layers & interest. I think this is another one of your best yet!!!
    xxx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - such a brilliant and vibrant make! LOVE the guilded birdcage as much as I love that awesome background! What a joyful piece of art.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such bright colours -really cheerful and fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, lovely sentiment, lovely colours. Another winner Deborah. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh gorgeous and love how your bold heart shows through

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Novel idea, the colors are fabulous and very well crafted cage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours in the background - and what a first outing for that birdcage... the finish on it is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig