Saturday 7 June 2014

Tim Styley June Tag 2014

Hello everyone. I loved Tim's tag this month with all the great colours. You can see how Tim created his on the blog. I will enter this tag into the challenge. I'm also going to enter it at Vintage Journey's challenge,  which is about adding texture.

I pretty much followed Tim's, starting with my colour. I got three tag sized set of colours from the sprayed ink.


I also used another stencil to add more interest and attached to a Manila Tag.


I used flowers and dragonfly from JOFY 13 from Paper Artsy. I cut my stem off to get just the flower but in a way that it sits neatly back if needing the whole thing.


I stamped the flowers again and coloured with inks as with Tim's.


I stamped my sentiment and finished it off.



Thanks for looking. I see you soon
Debs xxxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. that is lovely, Debs, love the flower.. wonder if I could bring myself to cut the stem off mine...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Jo show this (cutting off stems on her flowers) when she was creating masterboards. Loving your Tag Lovely, great colours and wowser ribbon:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the color perfectly on this one. Love the ribbon and flowers - your texture is spot on also. I especially like the treatment on the dragonfly. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey for this leg of the adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Deb. Love the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicious take on the June tag! The JOFYs work beautifully over that rainbow background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fantastic tag, just perfect for that garden setting Deborah. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig