Sunday 8 June 2014

My little plaque

Afternoon! thanks you for visiting, although this is going to a quick post as I want to get this into the Paper Artsy  challenge.

I loved what Liesbeth Fidder did which you can see by by following the link above, and wanted to catch some of the look onto my Plauque. 

I followed all Liesbeth’s techniqies until I accidentally put some embossing powder in gold around the edge. Then somehow I put some shabby blue frantage into some corners. I love  frantage,  ever since I was introduced to it by Jo Myhill. Anyway here it is.


And as my husband suddenly got interested in the post one he took 


Thanks for looking.

Debs xx


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. the frantage and gold embossing powder adds some more wonderful texture to this lovely piece, I can see why you couldn't resist adding it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Deborah and looks quite at home in the garden. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great plaque, and the embossing and frontage add a wonderful dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Debs, what a totally stunning piece! fabulous background with all that texture and I love what you did with the Lynne P stamp, so, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab make Deb, one question, how to you get that frantage stuff to stick? I tried putting some on something and it all just blew away, seems it doesn't stick to the versamark ink too well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an atmospheric and beautiful creation, Deborah, I love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful Deb, I haven't tried frantage yet, in fact not been anywhere and seen any to buy lol I must look harder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning plaque, gorgeous colours and loads of texture. Another amazing project, thanks for the inspiration:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Deb! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Gorgeous texture and I love the ocean swirls of colour in the background. Terrific plaque, Debs!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig