Monday 2 June 2014

Mason Jar-ish

Hello everyone, I don't know about you but I am seeing these everywhere  and I love em!

 You can read about them here 

So I got from this 



To this



And then this 



By using this


From Paper Artsy in Dolly Mix Pansy and Sky lightened with chalk. They need about 3 coats and time to really dry out before each one. Mine will have another coat once I have the succulent plants for the other two. The soil is a sandy one with a few stones at the bottom for drainage.  I just think these have so many uses.

Thanks for looking Take care
Debs xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Just love the way you've written this blog post and your jars look awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab blog post Deborah, sounds like you had loads of fun & just couldn't wait to share. Love your colour choices.

    Hope you had a great day today:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh totally love these!! So cool! Simple but very, very effective!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and lush colours, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig