Sunday 1 June 2014

New work bag

Evening! What a fab day. I've played for most of it with this new bag for work. I picked my colours 



Different colours for me, but that's all part of the challenge.

So here it is.

It is lined with a pocket for mobile pens etc and on the other side a zipped pocket. The outside fabric has been backed with heavy fusable lining which is very stiff and quite difficult to work with, but worth the effort if you need a sturdy bag.




This will be so useful for for work especially the size. I often take lots of things around with me and this will help. Thanks for looking. Take care Debs xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fantastic shape, love your fabrics, these are my kinda colours!!!

    I would have put the dots on the outside as i love dotty fabric, sort of calms me down, odd i know lol.

    Glad you managed to work with the heavy fusible lining, will help with longevity and sturdiness. Can you wash your bag?

    My favourite interlining is Craf-tex double sided fusible, used this to make OH's watchstrap, it is easy to use and washable. Say my favourite lol, not used many others so far but this sew very easily.

    Hope you proud of your achievement Debs, would love a bag like that. Is this one you can provide a tutorial for?

    Enjoy using your bespoke tote:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig