Wednesday 18 June 2014

So many birthdays

Another quicky from me  tonight - all the birthdays are coming up and cards need to be made. Here are two CAS cards I made earlier. I forgot to take pictures but I used cards already die cut for quickness and JOFY stencil with versamark and embossed with WoW powders. I punched the butterflies and added some sparkle. I'm going to enter them into the Artful Times challenge.




And although very similar - different!


Thanks for looking 
Debs xxx

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The card edge is amazing, beautiful CAS cards, so exquisite :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, love the on the edge dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Debs and feature my ever favourite subject, butterflies, so can't fail to be winners with me, lol! Those die cut edged cards are lovely.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards, as you say they are using the same principles but they are so different.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards to share with us on Artful Times, thank you. By the way, I just love the background to your blog, it's so colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig