Tuesday 17 May 2016

Yupo and infusions =magic

Evening everyone, just a quick post to share what I've been up to. I popped into Birds in the Barn today, and Janet gave me a few sheets of Yupo to play with, and here it is. The sheets were A4 in size but I cut this one in two so the size is A5
 
Infusions from Paper Artsy,  sprayed with water for the background 
 
The stamps are from Hot Pick 1009 from Paper Artsy 
 
I painted the flowers with white gesso and used a Fibralo Water Soluble Pen over the top, blended with a water pen.
I really loved how it felt to work on. I'll be playing some more and I'll share the results.
See you all soon
Take care, hugs
Debs xxx
 
 
 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. this looks great - the Yupo paper seems really interesting. look forward to more experiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunner Debs. Wonderful colours and they look fabulous on the yupo.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Debs. Wonderful colours and they look fabulous on the yupo.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Debs..brilliant.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful debs ... just sent for the infusions so looking forward to using them even more now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh happy playing, I hope you are well 😊Xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful and lovely effects. Is Yupo like Tyvek, a material that is often used for envelopes that do not rip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val I believe it's similar, certainty shrunk and melted like Tyvek, although I don't know either of their properties. I did find this on line http://collageclearinghouse.blogspot.co.uk/2007/04/tyvek-and-yupo.html
      which has a little more about each. 😊

      Delete
    2. Thanks Deb. I have known Tyvek since the 70s, as worked for a paper company who made it for security envelopes. I think it was from their factory in Japan. Funny how these things come around.
      Thank you xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig