The Robin and the Girl

Good Morning everyone, I hope you are well. Today I'm at That's Crafty's blog where I'm sharing an MDF tag. As I was writing this post, I sensed that a story was forming somewhere in my mind, and it will be about the Robin and the girl. Now, this isn't a coincidence,  as I have wanted to get started on a project based on an online workshop with Robin Laws called the Story Tellers Art, and now I can.  I'll tell you more about this in another post, as I want to share a peep of today's project.

Please visit That's Crafty to see the full project and how I created this tag.

 

Take Care as always Hugs 

Debs xx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts