Sunday 22 May 2016

Water colour play

Hello everyone, thanks for popping in as I have a journal page to share, which I created yesterday morning. 

 
 
For the background I used a Prima foam stamp of a poppy, with Ecoline water colour paint. I made lots of prints in different 
Colours
 
I then picked out some shapes and pencilled around them.
 
 
I built up the colours giving form, using a mix of Water Soluble pencils and oil pastels 
 
Lastly I went round everything with a black pen and then added my sentiment.   Loved the effect of the background, hope you like too. Take care  Hugs Debs xxx
 
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love be the effect too Deb, the design and colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig