Friday 13 May 2016

new Challenge


Good morning everyone, hope you are all well. Today launches the new challenge over at That’s Crafty. The theme is Friday 13th pt1 what a brilliant theme starting today. I must admit we were all a bit stumped at first but then the ideas flew.

Make sure you read the rules to enter and if you are the lucky winner you will win a £20 voucher to spend in the shop.

My team mates have made some fantastic creations for you over on the blog to spark your own creations and here is mine.

 

 

Started with a journal background and That’s Crafty Dinky stencils randomly cleaned on the page.

 


 

Then I used Paper Artsy Infusions to add depth and interest. Once dry I added some doodled diamonds – inspired by Tracy Scott and then my stencilled skull by Andy Skinner.



 

 

I added the hair and body and painted in the circles. To bring it all together I blended Water Soluble oil pastels by Prima in several colours. I loved smooshing these around blending and activating with water. I also use Inktense pencils to add some shading.

 

 

So I hope we have inspired you to get creative bye for now

Take carer as always

Hugs

Debs xxx

 

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Spooky and macabre, perfect!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bacground for the amazing skull Debs! Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this Debs! Spookily beautiful....reminds me of Día de Muertos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, spooky! What a great theme!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Debs.. So much depth.. Love the skull with the hair lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig