Thursday 12 May 2016

Great day for that's Crafty

Morning everyone, usually I'm over at That's Crafty but today they have gone somewhere special. You can see some of their new products on the Telly today at 11am. Yes that's rights they are on HOCHNADA yay! And our very own Lauren will be demoing their products. Wishing you every success!  

So I thought I'd show you some of the creations I made for samples for the show starting with ATCs and a great holder for them

 

 

This little coaster was featured in Craft Stamper this month as That's Crafty offered some fab goodies free for subscribers 

And of course last week I shared one of my girls 

You can see that the substrates will take about anything you can throw at them which is great for me as I love building texture. As part of the design team I do receive products to work on free but my opinions are my own, and I love these.

 

Take care as always 

Hugs Debs xxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oooh fabulous, shall try and remember to watch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely samples Debs!! think I may need one of those ATC holders lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh yes I saw the 11am programme and they held up your cat atc, the first one - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. saw some of the shows on catch up, Lauren did great and all the samples are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects Debs..wonderful textures and colours with fabulous designs..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow and wow again, Deb - amazing samples so full of textures and techniques and ideas. Fantastic! And your gorgeous girl is a great finale.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig