Saturday 14 May 2016

Here is a face

Good morning everyone, happy weekend. This morning I'm sharing a face I created last night. I had no intention in my playing except I knew I was gong to do a face. Here she is    
 
 
I started with my background, I'm using my large Dylusions Journal. The page had loads of circles where I had used a
A blending brush for something and I dotted it around two pages to use up the paint.
 
 
 
 
Using the same colour  palette I scraped on Media Fluids -DecoArt using A Silicone brush - Prima and the texture brushes also Prima
I just smoothed the brush in the paint and just played around enjoying the textures and patterns. 
I dried this and using Soluable Oil Pastels -Prima I started to add more circles in different colours and sizes.
I worked out where I wanted my face and using Titanium White from the Traditions Range - DecoArt I painted an area roughly the size I wanted. This gave a nice base for your face although there wold be lots of texture from the earlier paint.
 
 
 
 
Using the Pastels I started on my face. I also used several brands of Water Solouable Pencils for detail and shading. I be how these work over the Pastel.
 
         
 
I confused to add colour and blend. I know she looks a bit weird and the minute!
 
 
 
 
I used the pastels to create her hair which I didn't like...
 
   
 
...so to try to change the look of the hair slightly without re-working it, I added some 
Adornments using heavy bodied acrylic and I fine writing tip - Ranger.
 
   
 
 
It was difficult to get a good photo, because of the light. 
 
I really enjoyed just playing with paints and Pastels and seeing where it goes.
 
Hope you get to have some crafty time 
Bye for now, and as always 
Take care
Hugs Debs xxx
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fantastic Debs and she is really lovely...her hair came out really well and love the earrings and necklace and fabulous background.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig