Friday 27 May 2016

New Challenge

Morning everyone, today sees the start of a new Challenge over at That's Crafty and the theme is by the sea. Interpret anyway you want. There is some fabulous creations by the team to get your thoughts spinning. Remember to read the rules to qualify and if you are  the lucky winner you will receive a £20 voucher to spend in shop.  

My piece for today is an under water scene.

 
 
I adapted a small canvas using Mod Roc bandage around the frame whic was sprayed 
With Blues and green.
I used shells and seaweed I collected last year on my hols as well as some drift wood.
 I added some trinkets and rusty bits
As well as a little treasure map.
 
And there we have it. 
 
Hope you like the theme and get to play along. 
Take care hugs 
Debs xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Truly a treasure trove! Lovely! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great assemblage - so many delights for the eyes and fingers - must be so tactile.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab textured creation Debs and love the idea of adding collected shells.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig