Tuesday 14 October 2014

What a fab shop

Evening all, I just happened to be in Jennie's (from Artistic Stampers) neck of the woods and popped in to say hello. What a lovely welcome I recieved and a great cup of coffee too. If you are ever up/ down jennie's way do pop in and say hello! Here is a link to her online site.

Jennie has a wonderful shop full of lovely goodies, some of which were new to me which is always fun.
Here are some photos 




And look at the fabulous craft room where workshops are held

And here we are.


And lastly here's my stash



Thank you Jennie for making me feel so welcome, it was really lovely to meet you and  you have an amazing shop. Xxx

Thanks for you visit 

Debsxxx






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Sounds pretty perfect to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jennie loads, she is fantastic! We were very lucky she used to attend HSNW shows every year until she opened the shop, don't get to see her anymore.

    If you visit again, PLEASE give her a hug from me. Great shop & what a treat having coffee from their bar :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip, lovely visit with Jennie and good stash buying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lucky you!! I would love to visit Jennie's shop one day! Great to see some photos of it at least and a great photo of the two of you too! Fab lot of goodies you got, have fun with them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig