Another Tag

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good Monday. I often struggle on Mondays but today was beautiful. I was lucky enough to work from home this afternoon and sat in my dining room with the French doors open. It was warm with a slight  breeze and felt so pleasant.

I played again with Decoart Media spritz paints onto a tag that I will be entering into A Vintage Journey challenge. The theme is Hallowean - to die for. The rules is that you must use a die cut out on your project and be in the style of Tim Holtz.

So to recap - I first used Wendy Vecchi's crackle paste through Tim Holtz layering tag shattered glass. Once this was dry I sprayed the tag with Yellow, Yellow Green, blue, and once dry Magenta which has mica in it to give a lovely shimmer



I love these close ups of all the colour


 I used the same stamp of a spider and skull from Dylusions bits of this and a die cut of a pen nib from Tim Holtz to add the hat. I added some treasure gold to the pen nib and finished with a silver pen to outline things. 

Next I stamped a sentiment and added this to the tag.



Very similar to yesterday's but with a different colour palette. Thank you for your visit and see you you soon
Debs xxx



Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debs! Your tag is beautifully spookylicious! Great effects! Good luck with the challenge ;) Hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your background Debs, I think I need to get some more colours, 3 is a bit limiting!! Oh and probably some of that WV crackle paste too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background with the shatter stencil looks amazing with those gorgeous Halloween colours. A great tag and very spooky! Thanks so much for joining in our Halloween - To Die For Challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tag, lovely textures and colours

    Thank you for joining in our challenge at A Vintage Journey

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts