Monday 27 October 2014

Another Tag

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good Monday. I often struggle on Mondays but today was beautiful. I was lucky enough to work from home this afternoon and sat in my dining room with the French doors open. It was warm with a slight  breeze and felt so pleasant.

I played again with Decoart Media spritz paints onto a tag that I will be entering into A Vintage Journey challenge. The theme is Hallowean - to die for. The rules is that you must use a die cut out on your project and be in the style of Tim Holtz.

So to recap - I first used Wendy Vecchi's crackle paste through Tim Holtz layering tag shattered glass. Once this was dry I sprayed the tag with Yellow, Yellow Green, blue, and once dry Magenta which has mica in it to give a lovely shimmer



I love these close ups of all the colour


 I used the same stamp of a spider and skull from Dylusions bits of this and a die cut of a pen nib from Tim Holtz to add the hat. I added some treasure gold to the pen nib and finished with a silver pen to outline things. 

Next I stamped a sentiment and added this to the tag.



Very similar to yesterday's but with a different colour palette. Thank you for your visit and see you you soon
Debs xxx



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi Debs! Your tag is beautifully spookylicious! Great effects! Good luck with the challenge ;) Hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your background Debs, I think I need to get some more colours, 3 is a bit limiting!! Oh and probably some of that WV crackle paste too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background with the shatter stencil looks amazing with those gorgeous Halloween colours. A great tag and very spooky! Thanks so much for joining in our Halloween - To Die For Challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tag, lovely textures and colours

    Thank you for joining in our challenge at A Vintage Journey

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig