Friday 17 October 2014

Clare inspired, we'll sort of ...

Good evening, I got to play earlier making a birthday card for our nephew, when I remembered that Clare Lloyd was a guest designer on the paper Artsy blog this week. Once I finished the card I had a look at Clare's post which you can see here, and was inspired by her face and stamp project.

I had also seen the new challenge at the Trading Post Exchange which was about Halloween, so thought I'd enter that challenge too.

I wanted to keep the colours simple, I used snowflake from Paper Artsy and then added some black.


I then sprinkled this with with red acrylic ink, colour bloom spray, and used a butterfly stamp as well as a couple I made a few weeks ago.


While this was drying I thought about my face. The background was looking dark and spooky so thought I'd do a face to match. I used my a Stabilo all pencil with a touch of the red.


And here she is.


I enjoyed creating her even if she is spooky.

Thanks for your visit 

Debsxxx


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. wow debs this is brilliant..all of it is great!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eeerrieee indeed, looks good though xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piece Debs! Your face definitely has that spooky feel! Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Gorgeous background and really love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your face, it's only the drop of blood from the corner of her mouth that is spooky, the rest of her is rather lovely. Vampire, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this different take for Halloween Debs, the face is wonderful and the touches of red inspired! Great homemade stamps too. Thanks so much for joining in at ATP exchange. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous background and beautiful lady, It's a fantastic Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very spooky in a subtle way and very much your own style, Deborah! A haunting face! (Sorry about the pun, but I really think it is!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful make and i love the MM background you have created. The face is very spooky.....Great to have you join in with us at ATP Exchange. Hope to see you again
    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab project. Thanks for joining us at PaperArtsy. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!!!! very Gothic feel to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spooky, but in a good way - reminds of something you would see on doctor who! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your Halloween drawing, spookily eerie but very alluring. Another fab face Debs:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful face debs, you are so clever!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely a bit of spookiness going on here! Love the way you have used your drawing skills ! Thank you for joining us for the current ATP challenge
    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  16. your faces are just getting better and better - very Goth looking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful that you drew the face yourself and even used stamps that you have made - so creative! She looks a bit spooky to me too!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at the ATP Exchange
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig