Wednesday 29 October 2014

I know another one!

... Just a quick hello and over to tag.

Over at Mixed Media Place blog, the challenge is to created with a limited Pallate of black white grey and one other colour and at Dragon's Dream the theme is Red and the letter D, now doesn't red go good with black and white I thought. In addition at speed craft challenge where you complete a project in 15 mins ask for a Hallowean theme, hense my third tag.

I got very carried away and forgot to take photos, but I set my timer to go and started by spraying DecoArt Media a Spray in black and white on to a #8 Manila tag. I quickly dried this and then using black soot distress ink I darken areas on the tag and with a diamond shape stencil removed some ink with a damp cloth. I again sprayed black and white and this time a squirt or red. Again dried this and moved it to one side. I  stamped the skull onto some smoothy card I heat set and then coloured areas in red acrylic ink. I added some shading with a stabilo All pencil. 

I stamped some bugs drew a gravestone in black and edged in grey. Stuck my skull on and added some embellishment. 


I had only seconds to go until my 15 mins was up but I did make it.

Thanks for the visit and see you soon

Debsxxx







SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Very eerie! Great take on the challenge! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on making your Tag in the 15 minutes, awesome Debs! Perfect colours and images for a spookylicious Halloween challenge:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spooky tag, can't believe you made it in under 15 minutes! Thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spooky Tag,,,Love the background & images....Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant spooky tag,love the skull

    Thanks for joining us at Speed Crafters :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Not an easy colour combo and to do it in that sort a time span, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic tag - thanks for dreaming such a great dream with us over at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great tag! I have trouble creating to a timed deadline, so am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Debs, this is amazing work in 15 minutes! A really great take on this fortnight's challenge. Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag! Keep meaning to take part in the speed challenge! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that's scarry!! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig