Tuesday 23 February 2016

Make a background number Two

Hello crafty friends, it's my turn to show some more inspiration for the current challenge over at Country View Crafts. All month my team mates have been showing lots of crafty makes to inspire you to make your own background. I hope you get to play along as one lucky person will win a voucher to spend in the shop.

So here we go

I have made a mixed media piece using collage, stamps and stencil

I used colour cloud blending inks from Cosmic Shimmer and stamp plates HP1503, 1203 and Mini 28 from Paper Artsy to start off my background.

I added emphera and collage papers from Kasercraft Provincial PP984

The stancil is from Dina Wakley who I am fortunate enough to be doing a workshop with

Next month. Yah!

The Sprays are from Lyndy's Stamp Gang, and very much my go to sprays at the moment.

Here are a few close ups.

The face was drawn with a black Stabilo all.

I hope I have inspired you to have a play. Take care as always, Hugs

Debs xx

 

 

 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gorgeous background, Debs - and a wonderful face.. Enjoy the Dina workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig