Bring on the rust

Hello everyone and welcome. With this year nearly gone, it nice to think about what next year will bring. I intend to make it a much more healthier year for me. What are you wishing for in 2016?

Today I'm over at That's Crafty with a project on rust. I love creating vintage aged projects and rust is one of my fav ways to create an aged look. Here's a peek but you can see the full tutorial here.

 

I hope you enjoy seeing how it was created any questions please leave them in the comments and I will asap. Take care for now hugs

Debs xxx

 

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that's some funky looking rust - off to see more.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts