Christmas Gifts and Cards

Hello everyone, tonight I'm sharing a gift box and tag I made for the Paper Artsy blog. You can see all the details here.

I promised to share how I made this


 

For the base

I cut my card 8x8 inch and scored each edge at 1/2 in and 1 1/2in

I cut into the corners to give a neat fold

I folded the 1/2in score line all round and then assembled the base.

I used glossy accents to stick it together.

The lid is made in the same but it is 1/8 in bigger all round. This allows for ease of removing.

Here are some more photos

 

 

I really enjoyed making this box and hope to make some sets in the New Year. Take care, and I'll see you Debs xx

 

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous make Debs - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up with this gorgeous gift box over at PA xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts