A Journal Page

Hello everyone me again, this time with a journal page using Media Fluid by DecoArt. Yes I know I've been on a role today, making up for last week lol.

I started by scraping some colour onto my card


Then spayed some purple Media Mist




Then I used an Andy Skinner stencil which after the paint was dry I outlined with a Fude Pen then wrote my sentiment.


Take care and good night Debs xx


Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Debs you really are on a roll! Love the vibrant colours, and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such vibrant colour Debs....my type of art,love it ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grungy, messy and a perfect journal page. Love this one Debs:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really fab! Colour and depth created in so few steps - at least that's how your tutorial makes it look! Love the background techniques. Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts