Julie Bell inspired altered tin.

I had saved an empty tin of beans with the idea of decorating it ... One day! Well after seeing Julie's lovely storage idea I thought I'd give it go. You can see Julie's here. I'm also entering this into the Paper Artsy challenge.

If you saw my previous post you will know that I have some paper copied from a master board and as the stamps are so pretty I thought I'd use that to alter my tin


I then thought I could use some trim top and bottom which my lovely sister in- law sent me recently.

I also stamped and cut out another flower which I added to the front.



And as you can see I now have a pretty home for my water soluable pencils. 

Off to see what else  I can do with my paper lol.

Big hugs Debs xxxx
Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

5 comments:

  1. ohh this is perfect, what pretty storage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of master board Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Deb and useful too

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pencil pot and great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts