DLP Week 9

Add something you have recycled.

I decided to catch up while on holiday but forgot to bring something recycled so cheated a bit, but my cheat was a huge personal challenge. You see, I love books. I never turn the pages, never write in them and keep them pristine when I read them so using books for crafting has been a no no. But today at Lyme's Park they had a preloved book shop and I bought two books to use for crafting.  eeeek!!!

First book was a children's hymns book with music score and pictures. I tore round a picture and distressed it with vintage photo Distress Ink.

Next I distressed my paper with green and blue and added the picture.


I stamped round the picture with a real red stamp in black archival.

And then added a sentiment made up from dylusions sayings. 


I like the effect and hope you do too - thanks you for looking 

Xxooxx

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving your recycled page Deborah, brave to use books i struggled too the first time. It does get easier & old books need loving so it's good to use older books.

    Want that Real Red stamp, will look at the brand tomorrow, love bubbles or circles:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts