Paper Artsy Challenge by Alison Bomber

I thought it would be fun to use the inspiration from Alison Bomber' Challenge over at Paper Artsy I couldn't enter the challenge as I didn't finish in time but still thought it would be good to try. I was inspired to try out Alison's technique on two tags.  I used Fresco acrylics in Pansy, Lilac and Eggplant on a dylusions stencil let it snow on my first tag and then as Alison's suggested flipped it over onto the other tag. It was quite dry and so didn't leave a lot of paint but I was ok with that.
I used distress ink to add some more colour and make the paint pop. I then used a dylusions stamp

Quintessential Quotes snowflake randomly to add some more interest.







At this point I took a left turn I loved the colours and was pulled towards something else I'd seen by Tammy  Tutterow  which had inspired me so thought I'd combine the two.  I added some lace and ribbon to each tag.


I wanted to add a heart but did not have one the size I needed so drew one and cut two out of card. I added some script decoupage page to cover the heart and added them to the tag using double sided sticky foam. I then added some flowers and a bow topped with a safty pin.




 I added a metal flower and some words. I finished off with string and a small lilac bow to hang the tag.









Thanks for looking x

Deborah Wainwright
Deborah Wainwright

This is a short biography of the post author. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus nullam quis ante maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus donec.

4 comments:

  1. Your tags came out beautiful! Awesome colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment and for following me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Popular Posts